Starshipsaremeanttoflyy . ♥






je'taime ♥♥


► MADAMEMOISELLE
► EXTRAS
► HELLOYOU
► ENTRIES




Splaty Salvatore

Create Your Badge







Love Quotes from Dolliecrave.com



Older Post
Saturday 15 September 2012 | 06:04 | 0 Sweet Cupcake

AND SO, I CAME BACK TO A SURPRISE WAITING FOR ME IN THE KITCHEN;


There it was, sitting on the middle of the kitchen top, staring at me. A huge green metal pot that had a sticky note on top of it written by Hubby's mama : "Do not open. Vinegar Pig Trotter".

Oh
My
Tian
.

Anyway, my babyCenter email updated me today;

"Hello Camille,

If you're sitting at your computer reading this... then we're guessing that you probably haven't given birth yet! That's not surprising - only 5 percent of babies are born on their expected due date. In fact, most doctors will wait another two weeks before considering your baby overdue. In the meantime, you and your partner might try relieving the tension with a little love-making. Sex is thought to be helpful in getting labour started. Even if it doesn't work, at least you'll have fun trying!"

My last trip to Dr Koh's last week was pretty much expected. Hubby tried to surprise me by reaching the clinic first. So sweet of him. :) anyway, after the cervical check which was AWFULLY UNCOMFORTABLE(it felt like he was trying to dig for gold inside), Doc confirmed that baby will definitely not arrive these few days. He says she is too comfortable inside, and shows no signs of labour at all. So he had to schedule another appointment for me next week to check again.

The last nine months felt like it flew by pretty quickly, but these last few days feel like ETERNITY. We're getting impatient, wanna play with the little one already! But I guess I should enjoy my last moments where it's just Hubby and me, being able to do anything at anytime without restrictions. Sigh.