Starshipsaremeanttoflyy . ♥






je'taime ♥♥


► MADAMEMOISELLE
► EXTRAS
► HELLOYOU
► ENTRIES




Splaty Salvatore

Create Your Badge







Love Quotes from Dolliecrave.com



Older Post | Newer Post
Wednesday 5 September 2012 | 23:41 | 0 Sweet Cupcake


16 MORE DAYS TO GO. 

Not feeling anything particularly different yet though. The mummy forums have been really insightful and informative and it's feels great to have a bunch of mummies "preparing" together. But the last few weeks have taken quite a toll on me. :(

Check out my morning face that kinda says "Yes, I'd like more sleep please.".


So it seems that technically, baby activity was supposed to have slowed down due to the lack of space now, our little princess seems to have INCREASED her playtime inside instead. She barely stops moving, and she has a tendency to hit on my bladder so hard that it hurts badly and I'll be writhing in pain. Not to mention the lethal jabs she gives to my ribs. I can barely get any sleep!! And even if she does stop moving for a while, somehow my body won't let me sleep for more than an hour or two. Doctor says it's the little baby's way of training me for night duty. Ha ha ha.

So I finally made it down to Mount Alvernia to take the guided tour and submit my pre-admission papers. The babies in the nursery were sooooo adorable! For a split second, I wished little Sophie would come out at that instant. :) But due to high birth rate this year, hospital did inform me that I might not be allocated my ward of choice. So, gotta keep my fingers crossed.

And since I have reached the final chapter; 


I just hope I'd shed the extra weight quick enough.

Hubby's mama has been keeping herself busy too. She goes shopping for baby items and it makes her happy. We're having a little conflict over baby's chinese name though. And being the very "rule by rule" person, she even printed out pages of my everyday confinement menu for a whole month!


At least Hubby has agreed to help me eat whatever dishes I wouldn't like. Haha!



Some of baby's barang barang.




We headed down to the Robinsons closed-door sale to grab some essentials and we found the stroller we were looking for. And it was in Lime Green color so we were thrilled!! But the only problem is that instruction manual is in Korean. So good luck to us. 


Dummy proof. :)

So I've packed baby's bag to take to the hospital, but I didn't put everything in. I have this weird mindset that if I packed all the essentials, baby might sense it and decide to come out earlier than her due date. Haha! But the doctor and nurses I spoke to did inform me that dilation would take a considerable draggy time, so I wouldn't need to rush or anything if I start feeling contractions. I even asked my doctor that if it was too painful, could I just opt for a C-section. He just stared at me and said the most he'd give me is an Epidural shot. He told me to have a few more babies and I'd be numb to the pain. =.=!!

I was looking through my iPhone gallery one day and realized that I had a new picture in my phone that I'd never seen before. But it was really sweet so I decided to share it.


Hubby was asking me how I'd knew that he'd say that to me with a cheeky look. Haha! But over the months, he has been really supportive. I'd freak out from time to time, because I tend to be an over-thinker while he is the calm one. I have been afraid that things would go wrong, because I've seen so many marriages fail after having children. It's a whole new step in the relationship, and one that requires a lot of compromise and communication. And I'm so afraid that we wouldn't have time for ourselves, and we'd lose the spark because all the attention would be on the little one. But Hubby always assures me that things would turn out fine as long as we take one step at a time.

Anyway, on a brighter note, I saw some really adorable underwear that was super cheap on Gmarket and I decided to order for me and the husband! :)


Cuteeee boxer for him.


And my motivation to shrink my butt after birth.


Strawberry white chocolate cheesecake. :)

Hubby and I found a tiny secret hidden shop at Bedok that sells cupcakes and cheesecakes. SUPERRR YUMMMY. They make it on the spot infront of you, fresh and delicious. 

Time for lunch. :)