Starshipsaremeanttoflyy . ♥






je'taime ♥♥


► MADAMEMOISELLE
► EXTRAS
► HELLOYOU
► ENTRIES




Splaty Salvatore

Create Your Badge







Love Quotes from Dolliecrave.com



Older Post | Newer Post
Thursday 19 July 2012 | 09:54 | 0 Sweet Cupcake
I'M BACK.



Have been a little lazy to blog recently. I'm bogged after watching the Finale episode of Grey's Anatomy season 8. Seems like there's nothing to watch on tv anymore nowadays.



Heartbreak couple. =(
Well, gotta wait a few more months before all the new seasons of the top shows are released : Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, Hart of Dixie. 
Anyway, my parcel arrived in the mail finally. And I'm very pleased with it because the diaper bag that I ordered really doesnt look like a diaper bag at all!
I had ordered it online from Gmarket, and I think it was about $18 or so. But the quality and color is good, and it is very big and spacious with many different compartments specially for storing milk bottles or other baby items. I love it! :)
I went for my regular checkup at the Gynae's and baby is about 1.6kg heavy now. Only about two more months before she comes out, so it's time to get everything ready! And it seems that she's active 24/7 nowadays because I never feel her stop moving. She kicks really hard, and she gets hiccups from time to time. Too bad she never shows up on the camera everytime I go for an ultrasound. The doc only manages to take a picture of her head. Baaah.
I bought this Ikea Gulliver Cot with double adjustable heights and a removable side. No idea how long she will be sleeping inside it though. I have a feeling her daddy would put her on our bed to sleep with us!
and I'm looking at this Graco Stroller but I haven't seen it at any retail outlet in Singapore yet.
And here's my tummy at almost 8months. :)
I even did an edit version too.

Who says you need to spend on external photographers? :P