Starshipsaremeanttoflyy . ♥






je'taime ♥♥


► MADAMEMOISELLE
► EXTRAS
► HELLOYOU
► ENTRIES




Splaty Salvatore

Create Your Badge







Love Quotes from Dolliecrave.com



Older Post | Newer Post
Sunday 17 June 2012 | 06:10 | 0 Sweet Cupcake

AMAZING CONTEMPORARY DANCE ROUTINE AND TECHNIQUE. 

Travis Wall is such a talented dancer and choreographer. I fell in love with him when I watched him on a very early season of "So You Think You Can Dance", and look at him now, he's one of the veteran most respected choreographer around! His dance routines always send chills down my spine; it's always so emotional and transitional that it makes you want to cry.

ANYWAY. Here's a Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there today! 


I guess this day never held any significance to me since my dad was never around since I was a baby. Well, to be fair, neither was my mom. So I've always been envious of friends around me who have such lovely parents, but they just don't realize it yet. 

Now that we're about to be mummy and daddy, just gives me something to look forward to! 

Hubby had no vessel orders yesterday, but he had to report back to Bedok camp for his IPPT run. Not that you'd actually EXPECT him to really run, he just finds ways to hide in the grass or take a slow stroll till time is up. :) Then again, I have really strong objections against the way the stupid government tortures our men!!

As if National Service isn't bad enough, why would they put our men through reservist and continue to treat them so harshly? Hubby was called back to run for TWO HOURS under the hot mid afternoon sun?! And these reservistees are not getting any younger each year, yet the government doesn't seem to care if they would suddenly faint or drop dead from heat stroke or over exhaustion. :/ big fat BOO.

So anyway, after he was done with his run, he brought me to dinner at "Nan Hwa Chong Fish Head Steamboat" at Beach Road. It was very crowded and there were tables lined up outside along the roadside. It was my first time there, and I was dubious about the dishes because I have never been a big fan of such chinese food.


They specialize in Teochew style fish head steamboat, and they are still using charcoal for the fire. Hubby decided to have Red Snapper for the soup, and he ordered a few other dishes. The food was DUPER YUMMY AND I LOVED IT!! The price was very reasonable as well. I'd definitely want to go back there soon. :)

After dinner, we headed down to hubby's hotspot at Bishan for some prawning action. He's been so caught up with fishing lately that he had neglected his prawns and he was feeling guilty. 

It was sooooo crowded on a weekend night as usual, but we managed to haul up quite a number of prawns. Hubby even caught two giant King sized prawns one after another which made everybody else around the pond go "oooh" and "ahhhh" and "SIAN!". :P 

And there was this family of five who were sitting very near us. Two of them were obvious NS boys who were muscular and looking all fierce. But when their little brother flung a small prawn out of the water, one of the macho dudes was so startled that he flipped over his chair and fell flat on the floor! So much for the muscles. :/

 The husband is very good at starting an efficient fire. :)

Enjoying his catch. :)

But recently, whenever we bump into friends or relatives, everybody would always ask Hubby why he brings me prawning and fishing, and they would say that it's very bad for pregnant mamas. He would just brush them off, but I still don't understand why though. :/ 

Anyway, I was browsing through old albums a while ago, and I decided to do something fun. I took photos of friends from three years ago and present day, to see a "before/after" effect, and this is what I managed to pull up:-

Hubby doesnt look much different actually.

Helen.

Regina. Who happens to be a mummy of SEVEN!!

Lily.

Julie.

and ME.

Different, or not? :)